Could my friends be right?

Three of my best friends have boyfriends and we all hang out together all the time. We always have fun until they decide to have a kissing session or wanna be boo'd up then I start feeling lonely. My friends always say im too pretty to be single and that I'll find someone soon, but I never had a boyfriend and I'm almost 18 .

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll be just fine. Most high school relationships are superficial and pointless; I didn't even waste my time dating in high school. As Chef on South Park says, "There's a time and a place for everything. It's called college."

What Guys Said 4

• No rush.
    The right one will come along.
    Better to wait for MR right then to have had a few MR wrongs.

• You're friends are right, you'll find that right guy and he'll treasure you.

• You dont have to rush yourself to find a boyfriend. sooner or later you'll find that one guy who you like and want to start talking to. nothing wrong with not having a boyfriend either, there's plenty of people who haven't either.

• I didn't have sex until I was 20. Worst mistake of my life too. Do not worry, age is nothing but a number. You will find one. Sounds like they just like being in relationships because they're young and dumb

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing wrong with you, but maybe you should tell them how it makes you feel when they acted all loved up and ask them to turn it down a bit

• That would come in the right time when you least expect it

• I've heard that before.. I guess its true