Girls, which kind of guy are you mostly attracted to? Body type?

• very skinny
    4% (2)
  • skinny
    16% (7)
  • petit
    13% (6)
  • muscular
    60% (27)
  • fat
    7% (3)
  • obese
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll say just fit normal...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• None of the above really. I prefer slightly chunky guys but not fat as such, just big boned lets say lol. (I said boned not.. Yeah.. Ha). Slightly toned is great, just shows me he cares about his body and is active, but I really don't like six packs or anything really muscular.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a muscular guys I feel like if he has buff arms it's the best. I just feel better with them, I feel protected.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thin but toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • David Beckham, Adam Lavigne, Enrique Iglesias... you get the idea. mmmmm...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been attracted to guys of all different body types, so I can't really say one more than another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular. Always muscular.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slight/average build with some muscle tone. I'm not really attracted to very muscular guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well its really been about facial structure for me, as for body of course I would like a guy who is strong and handsome (all of us sista!) but I'll go for the invisible don't care option!.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both muscular and chubby guys. o: Hmm...

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, it's so sexy to date a guy you can work out with, who is at your level intellectually, and isn't so full of himself that you actually WANT to make him sandwiches and feed him dessert. When I actually find him I'll let you know. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscle with a healthy amount of fat. I don't like boney guys at all. I'm not boney either.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above ha, average or slightly toned. I think i could deal with skinny but preferably what i've already mentioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just an average joe's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want something I can GRAB when he flexes. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular but not like Batista muscular. Someone who clearly cares for his health and lifestyle, and perhaps can motivate/help me exercise more. I don't mind lean and toned, but too skinny isn't appealing. I'd probably look more muscly. Horse riding helped that (LOL).

0|0
    0|0
  • An average, healthy guy? :P But if I have to chose I'd say B

0|0
    0|0