Asian girls, how do you feel knowing that Asian guys try to manipulate you to feel bad when dating white guys and have boycott against this couple?

I created this video to show this, why do you think they promote generalization, lies, hate and are biased trying to undermine this kind of couple? I'm not from United States. Don't need to respond, just watch the video to understand, and the guys pretending here I don't care for your racism and hate. If you use this site you know that I'm aware of this in other questions that I created. Everything is excuse, generalization, lies and biased hipocrisy.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nothing new. Usual complaints.

What Girls Said 3

• As Asian I don't care about this matters. I don't care about color. If you care about me and love me as I am, I will give more.

• I mean, Asian guys are more likely to be alone than anybody. Obviously a lot are pissed off about that.

• I'm not fully Asian I'm mixed black and Asian but I also go for white guys and like that girl said who the eff cares about who we choose a person is a person no matter the color of the skin

• Yes, on the first response you said exactly what matters.