Guys, early dating confusion?

we've known through online 2 years but he is busy with his career and im a student myself. he eager for me to come to his city, he paid almost all. the time we spend were amazing and the chemistry just clicked. we sang when our favourite songs on the radio, done activities from morning til the next morning like the whole weekend like going to strawberry farm, archery and rooftop night cap til 5am. at the strawberry farm, we saw this nice house, he tells me about his house future plan when he settle down one day. we cuddled, kissed, even PDA me. i think we were so comfortable with each other because i showed him my true self even before we've met. and it was more intense when we had sex after wining. and it was tensed and hot! i think we got hot for each other. he told me that he is not a fan of texting stuff and most guys are, earlier. at the airport before i go, he asked me if i like babies, he tells me he loves babies and he wants to have babies, that he wants to settle down one day. he wanted me to meet with his friends and he was asking stuff about my family, he said it will be cool if he can meet up with my family. he hugged me and kissed my forehead before i enter the gate. he texted me when i reached my hometown but after that week, he hasn't text me til now. whenever i initiate the contact, he always respond to me. i acted a little bit needy by texting him asking if he's sure to come here in future, he keeps reassured me that he will come just wait for him to tell me soon. i mean, he always comment on my photo and being all flirty, it just why doesn't he call or text? sometimes i feel like he's into me but not that into me. i mean, we are still in early stage of dating but does it mean he isn't into you if he doesn't contact you that much? he is a 27years old, with a great career who drive fancy car. he did mentioned that he cnnot DTR because its too early and the act of sex only doesn't indicate a relationship. i need some male perspective on stuff like this.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I've made myself elusive before to attempt to attract the other person more and to not be clingy and unattractive, but went overboard into the point of rejection. He probably thinks your the type of girl into the hard to get guy and he's trying to play that role. It sounds like he really likes you. Dating can be so confusing cause when someone dosent talk to you, basically the same thing can mean two totally different thIngs. Either it's legitimately rejection , losing interest, or realizing he can't date you due to life's obligations OR its a game, the most famous one and the one I hate most cause I think it just confuses people and creates drama... playing "hard to get".

Its a good thing he dosent want sex right away, that means he's not a douchebag. a lot of girls are into asshole guys who's only interest is getting them into bed then leaving them out on the side of the road to bleed. These same girls want relationships with these guys and it almost never happens and are always hurt and usually think bad of guys as a whole. Us guys have this "quirk" in our way of thinking. Thing is if a girl hooks up with us right away, we stop taking her seriously and it's only sex. If she dosent, she's a possiblet girlfriend. Dosent make sense but it's the truth. Perhaps a girl to us who holds off, we see as one who respects herself more and also being more trustworthy. Back to this guy your talking to. He's also probably trying to prove he's not just interested in sex by holding off.

I know the early stages of dating are confusing. You just have to be patient. Cause people who aren't patient end up with the wrong people that treat them poorly.

What Guys Said 2

• No, obviously it's not good. He almost showed you his every feeling of attachment so, he should reply to your text. Yes, we guys don't like text that much but it doesn't mean that we won't text for week. You should take care of this. Maybe he's not into LDR.

• Just give him time. If he truly cares he will keep in contact.