Guys, what about cuddling?

What do you like your girl to wear when she gets in bed to cuddle with you and its a first date?

Updates:
Ok so not a first date but once it is comfortable for you both to cuddle together...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i don´t care xD it´s not about what she wears.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Like a t-shirt or tank top and whatever pants she feels comfortable in?

This is if it's a first (or early) date but you are comfortable laying down together and enjoying that intimacy.

Naked cuddling is best but that comes later ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • If we are getting in bed I will wear what I always wear in bed. Why should it be different just because it's a first date?

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not on a first date, but I'd have to say wear some short shorts and a sports bra, I think that's quite attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd think if it's a first date some denim shorts and a t shirt. Cuddling is REALLY underrated, by the way. I love it. Exact reason I chose my profile picture

1|0
    0|0
  • if we are just comfortable and relaxing mode, shorts, sweats, maybe a skirt, jeans, dress. whatever you are comfortable in.

I would probably be wearing shorts or jeans. maybe sweats if it is winter or cool out

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm single n ready to mingle LOL 😁... I haven't been in a relationship but I would love ❤ cuddling with my girl💐

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it isn't a winter coat or something idm.
    Whatever she's most comfortable with. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably like, pajamas or sweatpants, something comfy. That's what I'd wear lol. On a first date though probably just on the couch with regular clothes like jeans and a t shirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • if it's just cuddling? wear whatever you like, you don't have to get all sexy or nothing just to cuddle

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont do that on the first date by having a girl get into bed with me like that I show respect and If a girl did want to do that I would never marry her

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok... So maybe not the first date... But when it was comfortable to cuddle together... Then what do you like her wearing?

• Show All
    • Ok lol thanks

• I can't even find a cuddling company.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shorts and tank top! so I can touch her legs LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • short shorts and a shirt

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything except a jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes life worth living to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuddling is great!

1|0
    0|0
  • In bed and cuddling on a first date? Give me a call when you turn 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • As little as possible, I like skin on skin contact, and really feeling her warmth, even if we're just cuddling.

1|0
    0|0
    • But anything really, I'll still enjoy cuddling her.

• Comfortable clothes like sweatpants with a small shirt.

0|0
    0|1