Why has she gone distant after we had sex for the first time?

invited this girl I've been seeing for dinner and to stay on Friday . I've previously been on 5 dates all gone amazing. she's stayed over before. anyway after dinner we watch a film and have sex, after we cuddle and talk for a while before sleeping, then in the morning we cuddle I made her breakfast then she had to go. she sends me a text straight after thanking me for dinner lastnight, we exchange a few texts then she takes a day to reply to my next message but asks me how i am and how my weekend is going etc which I reply to after a few hours, however its been over a day with no response. Usually I would assume something is up altough this has happend a number of times, I know she's really busy so I always leave it with her and dont pressure her. altough I would of expected now we have slept together she would be a bit more responsive? my question is what do you thinks up is she still intrested?

Most Helpful Girl

• The sex might not have been good for her or she's carrying some kind of resentment. It's typical for women to feel this way after having sex with a new person, especially if she's working out some kind of personal issues or if you guys haven't been seeing each other for too long. Maybe just wait and see to talk to her about it the next time you guys hang out together.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if she was like this before you had sex, you're overthinking it. She hasn't replied yet but her attitude towards you hasn't changed.

• The sex was horrible

What Guys Said 0