What types of social places do guys hang out, that single girls can hang out too, in order to meet nice guys?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally spend the vast majority of my time at the gym, either working ( since my job is there) or bodybuilding or doing martial arts or just hanging out with my bodies gaining muscle and having a good time. I also hand out at the nice family owned coffee shop, places like that.

What Guys Said 17

• Comic book stores and other such nerd locations where there are hardly any women. A lot of those guys aren't good with women, but at least the place isn't crawling with guys just looking to get laid. In pretty much all other places where guys gather are ether places where guys go in order to get laid such as bars and clubs. Otherwise you just have to meet random guys anywhere such as a store, or library.

• The best place to meet men, (whether nice or not) are through meetup groups. Find meetups of topics that interest you, and I can promise you'll meet guys there who have that interest in common with you. You'll start with a common interest, and have a topic of conversation pre-wrapped for you.

• welcome then :-)

i guess places like bars, restaurants, and stuff basically

• bowling alleys, arcades, gyms, community events, singles mixers, movie theatres, live action play theatres, coffee shops, busy parks.

• Lol I dont hang out anyqhere. U might find me at the liquor stor or game stop.

• the trick is to be able and willing to approach anywhere.

we guys don't clothing shop so much... try gyms, stores, coffee shops...

• If you wanna meet nice guys.. find a decent place where nobody hits on anybody.. it is a place where they allow conversation to flow and would like to see you next time not to ask you out next time. This maybe a place or actually the guy himself.. hard to find but thats how it rolls..

• I guess places where they can put their niceness to good use. Soup kitchens, youth clubs, that sort of thing?

• Coffee shops, restaurants at lunch and parks and stuff I guess. Definitely not Bars in the evening/night lol.

• Nice guys are usually the shy/introverted guys. Most confident guys are jerk or else approach and choose for urself for once

• Nice guys? Might wanna try Reddit. Nice guys dont leave their houses.

In all seriousness, Church is a great place to meet nice people.

• There is no place such as what your asking about. All the bars guys and girls go to is to see if the guy can get any pussy and how horny is she to fuck him even there at the hook up place.

• Playstation network

• School or work lol

• The best place to go to meet men, are places you already feel safe going to. Guys realize that girls need to have an "escape route", in case they feel threatened. If you go somewhere, and you don't feel safe enough, then it's probably not a good idea to meet men there

• 9/10. flawless troll.

• Good question I would like to know too