Girls, will you ever give a guy your number? If so why?

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I've done it before. He asked and I thought he was cute. Otherwise, I'd give him a fake/non-working one. The reason for that is I don't like rejecting people outright...

Though it is crueler to give false hope...

• Because I want to develop a friendship with him &at be see if we can be more than that.

• Only if I was interested in him, or if he was a good friend in person prior to me giving him my number.

• Because we had a good conversation and he's got ppls' skills

• Yeah if he's hot

• Um pretty much if anyone I talked to asks I won't say no but if I don't like them I won't reply

• Depends on the guy and why he wants my number. I like my privacy and I'm picky.

• If he doesn't seem like he would use it to plan my murder, I would

• Yes, if I like him and whatnot.

• Yes! if i saw a hot guy and i was with a bunch of friends and we were all giggling about him id be more inclined to do it in comparison to if i was by myself id be too shy.

• If I knew him really well that's the only time I'd give him my number.

• Yeah if they asked, even if i don't have an interest in them, i for some reason can't say no or lie.

• yeah I have quite a lot of guys numbers