Nose pores, a turn off?

My nose is full of pores and red from squeezing these pores. There is also this firm white/yellowish something that keeps coming up out of the pores when I don't squeeze the pores.

Does this matter to you girls when it comes to dating and getting picked up by a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• That description isn't exactly a turn-on...

You can buy a facial cleanser, or see a dermatologist. And don't squeeze them--it transfers the oil and bacteria from your fingers to your face.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah it might be considered a huge turn off ... but there are several ways to get rid of them , like water vapour infusions , washing your face several times , and never ever squeeze them , you can also try a dermatologist =)

• No. I don't usually stare at guy's noses. So I wouldn't know if they had huge pores.

What Guys Said 2

• Whitish/yellowish discharge is called purulent discharge, and it comes from an infection. You need to use either antibacterial soap or antiseptic astringent on your face to clean the pores out, and once you get rid of the microbes the tissue should become less inflamed and your pores should shrink, and if you don't clean out your pores then they will turn into pimple. Anytime I get a pimple, which is not often, I just put some antibiotic ointment on it (like Neosporin) and it's almost gone by the next morning.

• i had a huge problem with this, go to a dermatologist bro... they helped me right away