All of us judge people in life but don't some people have any respect?

So I asked a girl out and first of all I'm an amputee right its slightley above the knee and I walked up to her on crutches because i wanted a break from my prosthetic leg and obviously she seen my missing leg and she said you got to be kidding me I don't want to date a guy who has one leg you can't do anything. Some people like she could have said I'm not interested instead of saying I don't like guys with one leg they can't do anything like obviously I can still get around on my crutches or prosthetic leg that wasn't nice for her to say that to me or anyone with a physical difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• I respect people who deserve it.

• You gotta point but I'm like... ? Lol

• So your saying that I deserved that.. Stuff happens man its not like I want to be an amputee

• Its a struggle for me to walk my body jolts up and everything with my prosthetic leg on I was only an amputee for 3 months

What Girls Said 3

• She's a worthless cunt. I wish she could meet me 😈 I'd put her straight in her place

• Thanks lol

• Okay

• Wow, she's crazy. Who df says that? Why does she even think that you not having one leg is something to be bothered about. Craziest thing I've read today. and now, I'm mad at her >:(

• And I'm a nice person to I wasn't rude to her in anyway but gosh just because I have one leg doesn't mean I'm no good

• People are so focused on the physical appereance it's just sad. Like, even if you were rude; your body has nothing to do with anything. What is wrong with people jeez

• I wasn't rude at all I just asked her out and I obviously knew her and wow that girl was rude like it shouldn't matter if I only have one leg lol

• Some people are just disgusting lol woah whatta bitch. She isn't worth anyone's time tbh. How the fuck does someone say that without feeling like a piece of shit? XD

• Right lol

• I didn't have my prosthetic leg on at the time I was using crutches but why would she say that to me because I one have one leg and I am nice to people I'm not an ass like she is but one day a girl will accept the fact that I'm an amputee

• Yeah :)

What Guys Said 4

• that girls a bitch. sorry you had to experience the bitch of the day. there are many assholes and bitches in the world, just forget about them.

• That really upsets me sorry that happened to you dude.

• That's alright some people are just cracked lol

• There are more important things such as can you treat her right, then a missing leg :/ most people are shallow,

It would be more shallow of me to not say looks matter.

Looks get you to the door, personality get you through the door

• I did nothing to treat her bad and looks matter to a certian extent yes but she didn't have to Say that to me just because I don't have a leg

• People don't know the struggle I have to deal with because they don't know what it's like to walk around with one leg and some people don't want a person that has one leg in there life I wouldn't mind because I know what its like so it wouldn't matter and stuff happens its normal and its normal to have a missing leg I actually know a few people like my self because I go to therapy to try to walk with a prosthetic leg instead of using crutches

• Was in a wheel chair so I know your pain, felt like a burden all the time,

• You should have shoved your prosthetic up her chooch. Bitch.