No idea what to talk about on date please give details of covos?

were both good together but i think we both get shy. when we are flirting its awesome. when we aren't flirty i really dont know what to talk about. i dont want to have lke 30min of awkwardness. and we are good together mostly so dont just say it isn't meant to be if you have nothing to say. i am just to nervouse and filtered at first

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her about music/movies/books and stuff like that. Ask her about her family and share family stories, those can go on forever. Talk to her about stuff that she posts on her social media, like "oh yeah what you said was so funny/true, what made you think of that?" Stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Ask how each other is, talk about each other's day, music, movies, family, interests/hobbies like sports, etc. Just bring up anything really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask questions about eachother? If you already know some of her interests, or have common interests maybe expand on them some more? Talk about music, tv shows, movies? Talk about yourself or things you have been doing? Travel? There is always plenty of things to talk about but when you're nervous it's hard to think about it eh.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.