Is it normal not to message everyday after a few dates?

I've hang out/dated this guy i met online twice already. Im just wondering if its normal that we don't message everyday?

Also, i can't help to think that he's meeting other girls. I know we are not exclusive but can't help it 😔 im not the type who will send message first so yeah.. just waiting for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty normal, especially if it's that early and that casual. Doubly so if you refuse to send him a message. If you are interested in him, you will not want to let it go too long without sending him something or he may interpret that silence as disinterest. There is a line between seeming too eager, and seeming totally disinterested, and you will want to find it. Either extreme is bad, and they both can hurt your chances with a guy.

• Yes and thats what im trying to avoid! In our two dates, we both sent message after that we had fun. So im sure he meant that? I'll try harder about showing interest...

• I totally agree with you. I'll send him message tonight and i'll work it out from there. Thanks a lot.

• You're welcome. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 6

• I don't like texting that much plus what can you talk about daily unless you two are working in the same industry and it evolves everyday

• I am in the same boat as you at this moment. we only went out once so far but both said we had fun and wanted to go out again but she hasn't been returning my messages the last few days so Im starting to think she's uninterested now. or is she playing hard to get

• Both actually can fake it and by texting i had fun after is just way of being polite. Although during the date, you would really know if the other party is having fun. Was that the case? If yes, she might just be waiting for you to message him. I texted him and i said "you still want to see me" he replied "yep for sure. Why not this coming weekend?"

• *waiting for you to message HER

• well yeah our dinner conversation flowed real well. and she did tell me she would like to see me again. but I called her Monday night and she has not returned that phone call so now I am thinking that she doesn't

• Love is a two way street! Message him! Or show up at his house with raspberries! Guys love raspberries!

• Yes. Messaging someone everyday you just met seems strange and forced. If there's chemistry it'll happen naturally. If you're the type to just wait you may be waiting awhile, because you never know if something happened where he thinks you weren't into him. And by you never showing interest back, you've only proved his point.

• Really... I actually miss him and not sure how i go about messaging him first. Maybe i'll wait a week?

• Don't you think that's a long time? Have you ever tried something along the lines of "Hey I had a great time last night, do you want to do something else next weekend?"

• No.. I just told thank you i had fun tonight. He's the one who invited for the two dates, i guess it won't do any harm to ask him out. Like for a movie or so? Thanks for you opinion. It helped me!

• Somewhere he's going, "Pssh, we've been on two dates and that girl won't even bother texting me. I wonder if Alice wants to meet up tomorrow?"

• I messaged him and he replied. He said he's just back at home from this chinese restaurant. Im quite sure he's meeting other girls, reason why he doesn't have any 3g connection outside is i guess so that people messaging him won't pop up while he's on a date! Player spotted on! Lol kind of turn off now.

• If I don't message every day or every other day tops after the second date I'm probably not feeling it so much.

• Lets say you are not feeling it so much, are you still gonna mention about future dates? Cause he kept telling me, next time we can go here and there. Also, he told me, by first date he'll be able to feel if there's a chemistry or not. If not, he wouldn't waste time, which i agree.

• Well he probably dosn't want to bother you if he feels like he is always sending 1st message. Just text him.

What Girls Said 2

• People don't have to talk every day just because they're dating.

• To be honest, just do what feels right.