Am I too jealous?

So I'm with this guy, and he is sweet and all, but every time he is giving coments about how beautiful some girls are, I get really mad, but I'm not a person who showes jealousy.
Last thing that have happened was when he told me that he was running with his two friends, and one of them is really hot, and some guy thoght they are dating, and he added to a story- "I love to see other men reaction when I'm with beautiful woman". Why is he saying things like that to me? Should I be jealous or am I overreacting?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's a little odd for him to say that do I don't think you're overreacting. I don't tell my girlfriend how beautiful I think my friends are because the only thing that'll do is annoy her or make he jealous

• *make her jealous

• Thank you! I know he knows I'm jealous type of person, so I hope he is trying to get reaction, since I never actually showed it, although I become a little bit passive aggressive and have a big fake smile.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's normal for you to be jealous when he's saying those things.