What do guys think of girls having guy roomate or roommates?

Guys how would you feel about dating a girl who has 1 or 2 make roommates.
Im getting ready to move out and I have 2 guy friends who are also looking. We were thinking of getting a house together as roommates. I'm just recently single so my question is would you have a problem with dating a girl with male roommates? My girlfriends say your not going to find a guy if you do that but my guy friends say that they wouldn't care and if they did then they would have the girl move in with them instead. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• That'd be a good thing, so she can exhaust all of her annoyingness on those guys. As a result, makes my time with her much more enjoyable...

• Lol. Not bad logic honestly! But honestly you would be okay with it?

• Yeah, I've never been one to give a fuck.

• Cool thank you for your opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• All your holes are gonna get filled

• I would scratch her off the list of "Girlfriend Material" immediately.

• Why though? That doesn't seem fair.

• Suit yourself. Its not really insecurity for me, its commen sense. I know how guys are...

• Okay. I understand that opinion. Thanks for answering.

• I always assume that the roommate is giving some play on the side, whenever she gets bored she emotionally or physically relies on her roommates.

• I wish I had a guy roommate when I was in university

What Girls Said 4

• Don't base your decision on whether or not guys will want to date you... do you get along with these two friends? Do you think they'll be good roommates? Do you think your friendship will be strengthened or weakened by living together? Those are the questions that matter when deciding whether to live with someone or not.

As for guys having an issue with it - some guys will not like it, but those guys are insecure and you don't need that BS in your life.

• Thanks. Yah we get along really well. They are partiers but I'm okay with that just have to make a few rules haha l

• I say it's fine.

• It's fine if you're single, but if you had a boyfriend, he probably wouldn't agree with it too much so I wouldn't do it in that case.

• Thanks!

• That's house Prince Willian met his wifey Kate.

• It's her choice: not my business. Some guys wouldn't mind, though. Some guys might even wish they have you/her as a roommate. :D