Girls, what do you think of the "dad bod"?

Today on Facebook I saw an article claiming that the "dad bod" is the new in style body type for guys. For anyone who is interested in what this is, here is a Link.

Do girls find this body attractive? The person who wrote the article was even a girl.

• Yes I like this body style
    26% (8)
  • No I dislike it
    39% (12)
  • It doesn't matter at all
    35% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Bump
Bumpy

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I find the concept annoying and I think it is weird to refer to it as "dadbod". What they're describing as "dadbod" is just plain normal-dude-bod and, yes, I do think most women find that body type most attractive for a long term partner. Ripped abs might be nice to look at, but they're not comfy for cuddling and it makes us feel insecure if we don't have washboard abs to match (which most of us don't).

• I am completely neutral towards the "dad bod". It doesn't turn me on but it doesn't turn me off either. This is a typical average body for a man to have

• Nope, not attractive...
    I'd rather him being chubby and in shape than that. o. O
    by the way., my dad is in way better shape than those dudes... xD
    Kind of ironic that i's called the dad body.

• "While we all love a sculpted guy, there is just something about the dad bod that makes boys seem more human, natural, and attractive"

that is exactly why... especially with age those six packs become impossible without OCD hours at the gym and a lean diet.

• I didn't vote because I'm somewhere between dislike and doesn't matter. I don't want to say either. It's not terrible, but I prefer guys to be at least a little bit athletic looking.

• I'm neutral. If he was a nice, funny guy I'd be more attracted to him.

• I am glad male body positivity is taking form because that is what REAL feminists are all about. It is unfair that woman have representation like meghan trainor for female body positivity and men don't.

• I couldn't agree with you more on your comment about male body positivity. But I don't think Meghan Trainor is a good example of someone who pushes female body positivity. Actually, she's terrible.

• I think it's cute! I'd make a man like that my teddy bear. I can't wait too be married.

He'd never make it to work on time in the mornings. LOL

• I think it's fine :)