Why can't I get a lasting healthy relationship?(repost noone answered before)?

I'mm 26 years old and I'm pretty fit you know that whole skinny ripped look. I used to be the ugly scrawny guy in highschool so I improved on my looks to the point where I can say I think I'm pretty good looking (sorry if that sounds arrogant) I have no problem getting girls attracted or sleeping with them in fact I work in mcdonalds and when I'm on the drive through Girls sometimes ask me for my number.

Personality wise I'm goal driven I go to collega I work part time as a web designer and I'm working on starting a business but I need my steady income to pay my bills hence the mcdonalds job. I'm very friendly and since I used to be the ugly guy i really dont know how to hit on a woman I usually wait for a girl to ask me to do something together.

Usually the girls is like mind blowingly attractive, we have tons of sex they claim they like it, even take me to meeet the parents/kids or whatever and then out of the blue they just go away and never contact me again without any noticeable problems or fights. What can I do to improve on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well a few things. Looks only get them in the door but have nothing to do with sustaining a relationship. From the comment you made in response below about stick through bad times w the one chick maybe in that case she was the bad apple?

It is important early on to touch base with your SO on what you are looking for out of the relationship. The girls hitting on you at McC are more likely just looking to hook up.

Also conflict resolution and the way you treat and talk about women in general are important.

If we aren't going on real dates out in public and always hanging out at home this is not the makings of a relationship. No conversation are share goals, dismissive attitude when conflicts arise are things that will make a decent woman walk.

• Well she introcuded me to her parents and was the one who said "I want to be with you" she had pictures of us togethe ron facebook and keep telling everyone I was her boyfriend... If I wouldve seen some distance or something then I'd be like "hey it was this" but we had no problems none at all she just randomly decided to leave and this has happened before countless times

• Who knows dude. Sounds like she owed you more than that of you were that involved. Will she not answer your calls or texts?

If this is a pattern, serious to not returning calls with no explanation, won't even speak to you. Something is going on, you are repeating some kind of behavior that's tube you think is normal (due to upbringing are just not knowing better) that is probably far from acceptable. Go see a counselor and they can probably help you ID the common thread.

Doesn't mean your crazy just means with a little help you can quit repeating the same ground hog day scenario. Best

• I've though about that and I've been thinking hard on that but can't come up with anything I guess I'll go to that psych

What Girls Said 5

• You sound like a guy that I used to date back in high school, even look a bit like him too. He was a very attractive guy and a lot of girls wanted him. The reason why I broke up with him was because he was so insecure therefore he suffered from depression, anxiety and he was overly possessive of me because of that.

I couldn't quite figure out why he was so insecure but thinking back on it now, maybe it was because he had a lot of family issues plus he used to be picked on in his earlier years. He was suffocating me but was in severe denial that he was doing it. When we broke up, I had to block him because his emotions were just too much for me, tried to guilt me into feeling terrible by saying he'd kill himself for me and 'destroy my life'. The thing about it is, I really did care about him and it would have worked out if he would have just calmed down.

Don't know if that's the case with you.. but maybe it is something to consider?

• See thats the thing I'm not posesive or clingy. She would go out with her friends I wouldn't text if she didn't just let her have some space. I'm 26 years old I dont play the whole Manipulation game at all she just left and things seemed great, but I digrees I definitively dont find myself all that attractive maybe that was it

• Hmm well maybe you have a different situation then. Perhaps it's just a lack of confidence? I know a lot of women who say that confidence in a guy is what makes him attractive. Maybe you should stop doubting yourself, you're an attractive guy, at least from what I can see in the picture. Plus, coming from me must mean something because I am extremely critical on the appearance of men.

• Its a confidence issue I think I appreciate the compliement I'll try to work on my self esteem a bit

• Well YOU could try making the first approach, and perhaps your having sex too soon? If they stop contacting, try a bit harder to contact them to find out whats going on if you aren't already doing so

• Well this girl was my grifriend like offcially took me home to mom and dad and then poof I didn't do anything wrong just be cool and having the best time possible with her and support her with her problems but still. Problem is that its always the same story

• I guess I'll start looking at myself since I'm the most common factor in all this

• Even if you were, for them to leave the same way, it's weird

• Bad luck? It happens. But have you ever asked these girls WHY they broke up?

• I would if I knew where they are...

• I dont really wanna talk to any of them they left, their loss. I wouldn't bother their parents with this type of thing and yes the patern bothers me if not I would not have asked this Question :P

• Well, it's not a question of wanting to talk to them, but needing to. I would want some freaking answers! :P

• You probably aren't giving them enough emotionally/attention wise. A girl isn't going to stick around just because of good sex. There are 5 million other guys in the sea who can give a girl good sex. Try being more attentive and complimentary.

• No I doo I always stuck by her when problems ariso, i loved her daughter and tended to her in a very loving way. I wasn't jealous, I wasn't possesive. I didn't do anything wrong and the day before the "poof" she was perfectly fine with me as always

• Damn those piercings tho http://youtu.be/FIKI7ArSvlY

• Well over here girls seem to find them hot guess its a culture thing for you but that video made my day hahahahaha

• Good

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like u were just a toyboy. They seemed to like u, but were only interested in the sex. Maybe u could try to improve by making a connection with them and make it clear that u want a relationship.

• No we started as a hook up and then SHE suggested she felt a big connection with me and asked for the relationship...

• I don't know dude. Seems kinda weird that they would just do that out of the blue. I got nothing. U could maybe ask them or something.

• the prob is that you're skinny ripped, the chicks want buff dude!! that and you're a web designer, chicks usually dont like nerds... and on the rare occasion that they do, its def not gonna be a skinny ripped web designer lmao! web designers are a diamond dozen now anyways

• Relationships end sometimes, it happens. How many times have you experienced this exactly to be concerned it's a pattern? If you get closer together and start talking about stuff don't let them catch a hint of insecurity, that's like girl repellent.

• It happen every single time it goes like Meet cool girl, hit it off, become intimate, kiss, sex, great time dating then relationship then all of a sudden poof they are gone