Guys, what would you think if you got a text from an old flame?

okay so my best friend and I confessed our feelings for each other and we talked for a week but it didn't work out because he was having family issues and so I tried to be a friend but he wouldn't let me and sort of saw his true colors and so I told him it would be best if I moved on. And that was four months ago. And a couple of days ago I texted him and we've been texting for four days but I feel like some things not right. I mean I feel like were more aquintances than friends and he never tells me how he feels and I wish he did. What should I do? Should I just leave him alone. I guess I missed talking to him as a friend so I decided to text him but maybe I shouldn't have done that.

5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• personally i'd repsond... "thanks 4 remembering basically...:-)"

maybe i'd add some "<3" as well

• I'm not sure to be honest lol, I hope I don't have to find out.

• Once a flame always a flame

• I don't know, did we end on good or bad terms?

• I dont know exactly. I mean he was opening up to me and then he started acting weird towards me and I told him I wanted to move on and he said he understood. And that was it.

• can't be afraid forever, no reward was ever gained without any risk, he probably likes you, go for it

• I mean I do know there's a possibility of him still having feelings for me.. but its been 4months. he probably fucked another girl to get over me. I would've done the same if I wasn't a virgin.