25 guys choosing between 2 girls, cruel or not?

This year there's 2 Bachelorette's but it won't stay that way. The 25 guys will meet the girls, then vote and decide which one they want to date and the other girl will be sent home.

Though it's a cool concept, I actually think it's quite cruel because rejection is hard enough. But, to have 25 guys to vote on which girl they like better just takes rejection to a whole new level. In my persepctive, if I was one of the girls I would feel horrible to not be picked because that would mean 25 guys saw her as more attractive, better personality and saw her more as marriage and mother materiel. It would mean she's just a better catch then me in someway and it would just hurt to be rejected like that.

For a girl to be rejected by one guy, hurts but to be rejected by 25 guys in the form of a vote would really suck. What do you think, cruel or not?

Girls, would it shake your confidence in yourself to be rejected in such a fashion?

Guys, if roles were reversed and it was 25 girls choosing between two guys. Would it shake your confidence to be rejected in such a fashion?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely cruel. I wouldn't put myself in such a situation, but if I had to, yes it would hurt, but not for long. I just figure I wouldn't like them either.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys s[end their lives facing worse odds than this, and this 'rejected' girl will be a celebrity, meet a lot of Hollywood star types, and no doubt have her pick of guys off stage.

Most guys would LOVE to be in her position!

• They have the option to not be on the show. They want the fame, then they'll have to do what it takes to make it.

• I find the whole premise is cruel, one person makes 24 people go home and says they aren't good enough.

What Girls Said 3

• yeah this is a stupid decision on their part. i already know they're gonna pick the one girl because she's blatantly more attractive, even though on the last season she got eliminated because she was kinda shady if i can remember? but yeah the guys can't tell if someones "marriage material" the first time they meet her so theyre gonna go based off of looks -_-

• I think the whole programme is so indicative of our culture today. The whole concept makes me want to vomit and I can't believe people actually watch this shit for real.

• I'm a pretty confident person... But I'd be humiliated, mortified, my confidence would crumble, I'd never leave the house EVER again