Girls, can a hot body make up for a below average face (on a guy)?

My face is not so good looking. It's not terrible, but it's definitely below average.

Can I make up for this by getting fit (I'm already in decent shape... going hard this summer in the gym and with a clean diet should be able to get me into pretty good shape) ?

And yes, I know... personality and other things matter as well. But let's save that for another discussion. Let's just focus on the physical aspect of attraction for now.

• Yes
    31% (18)
  • No
    26% (15)
  • A little bit
    43% (25)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Thanks for the responses and comments so far. If anyone new sees this, please respond.

Also, again, let's not speak about personality here.

I am trying to see how I can become more attractive to the ladies. Yes, personality is obviously important in attraction... but I can't change my personality, nor would I want to.

I can, however, get into better shape.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls like faces some like bodies... I guess if you haven't got an attractive face then you can always improve your chances with girls by having a good body. At least a good body shows you take care of yourself (fit and healthy)

What Girls Said 20

• I know this is kind of vague and a "depends" kind of response, but I find certain features very appealing. Some people don't find some of the guys I do attractive, and vice versa. Like certain celebrities my friends find "hot", I don't, although they have great bodies/are fit.

• A GREAT PERSONALITY IS WHAT MAKES UP FOR A BELOW AVERAGE FACE

• True. I know beautiful girls at my school that are so freaking rude/stuck up like it's an instant turn off, but guys like them anyway. The dick overpowers their brain I guess. @rAiNbOwTeRdz

• I don't think so. The face is really important to me.

• Heeeeeel naw!

I'm a face girl > but more than anything personality + sense of humor.
    I'd take a cute chubby dude over a chiseled ugly dude any day.

• Depends on the girl. You have to slightly be her type too. For example, I don't like white blonde guys and I find it very unattractive if someones eyes are too close together, while some guys who are considered under average can look attractive to me.

• Yes, i see many ugly or sort of average faced boy all the time and get instantly aroused lol we could just have sex with the light off not that hard to do

• Not for me but I doubt your face is that bad.

• Depends if you have like a unique feature in your face or have this great charm coming off your face. A good body is just a plus.

• Of course I never judged guys by their appearance. My boyfriend is not seen as a generally attractive guy. When we met his body was just normal and lean. But he is amazing and hot to me.
    Girls look at overall appearance. Even if your face is average, your body, the way you dress, your hair, smell, cleanliness, and the way you carry yourself all contributes to your attractiveness..

• there's this guy at my college who has an amazinggg body but his face isn't attractive... and he gets a lot of girls so

• A little bit, yes. Not a lot though.

• It can't, but a good looking face could make up for a below average body 😉😉

• Everyone has a problem with their face. I'm sure your face isn't "below average"

• You could and have confidence :)

• It can make up

• What in the WORLD is "below average"? I need some examples.

If you mean "boy next door average" then I'd take him!

• Some girls like bodies I don't really care

• Your face is probably fine and you're just a bit insecure like most people don't worry

• I'd rather have a hot face and a more out of shape body, because I actually like that body type.

• Please dont be offended, but face is more important to me than body. A body can be fixed by exercise... A face unfortunately takes surgery. Dont get surgery though. I'm sire your face is cute