Is this true? Should I say these things?

"Girls love a bad boy. If you say you went to prison for defending some kids, or roughing up a guy because he beat on his girlfriend, or stole from the rich to give to a poor and disadvantaged family of orphans... dude you are going to get some serious ass..."
-Genius User

If so, I did all of this.

• Yes, it's true, I would have loads of sex with you because you're so hot!
  • No, it is false, or maybe it's true, but I won't have sex with you because you're likely lying.
  • You seem the gullible type.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have loads of sex with you because you're so hot!

• Haha there u go!^^^^

• , _ , I can only upvote once.

• You've given my heart all the upvotes I can handle!!

What Girls Said 6

• That's not true. I mean I do like it when someone defends others, but not to the point of going to prison for it.

• If it was true, I'd be like omg it's robin hood reincarnated. But if you were lying, I'd think you were a major douche and probably never speak to you or even have sex with you for that matter.

• It wouldn't work because most girls don't want guys who go to prison even if it's because of all that^^

• Women sniff out B/S better then a beagle can sniff out a fox, so no, saying such ridiculous things is more likely to land you in a ditch with a big red label on your head to warn other women of your lies

• Stole from the rich and gave to the poor... are you Robin Hood? Would that make you a fox? Am I a furry then?

• um no... look it's not like there's a magic word that'll get our legs to magically open for you. And girl's don't like bad boys most of the time. Guys just say that because we're attracted to the qualities that some "bad boys" possess. There's a big difference.

• I just wish "Please" worked like it does for everything else.

• lol doesn't work that way. At least with women guys want to date. I'll give you a big tip: women are not as visual as guys, they need more of a mental/emotional connection. Like even if a guy looks like an abercrombie model, if his personality is shit, he's most likely not getting laid.

• ; _ ; That removes all hope for me.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh shit, my pants are all wet! Oh wait, that's just ballsweat...

Seriously though I've been told that I have "bad boy appeal" by girls in the past, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

• lol that's funny

• Saw the other question and that answer.

This question is too forward for women to admit to, they have to keep up appearances. You'll notice the other question (which wasn't so forward) had women making it clear that they'd very well consider dating an ex-con.