Why are people so against interracial relationships?

Like some white people are upset and pissed if they see a white girl dating a biracial guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This makes me really ashamed this shouldn't even be an issue anymore. People should stop caring so much who other people love... unless they are an adult who thinks they are in love with a child then you can get as mad as you want!

• I hear it everytime i like a certain girl they say oh she dosent date mixed guys

• And too i can't help what im attracted too i predominately like white girls and mixed girls

• yeah I get that but I guess you just keep accidentally crushing on racists which sucks. I don't know if I have a specific race I'm attracted to, but I do have a type and there are people who fit my type in every race haha I like shy pretty boy types and first there was an Indian boy who fit that type I crushed on, then a black boy, and an Asian, then a white boy. But in Canadian schools I can choose from any race I want they are all there lol!

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know. I mean, really, I've only been in one relationship with someone of my race. I'm also biracial, though, so no matter who I date I will always be in an interracial relationship. I usually date outside of my race, though.

I've fallen deeply for a guy that is White. I am Black/Hispanic. Even though I know my peers aren't racist, I do believe that to a certain degree, they (the girls) think that boys should like them before me just because of my skin color. I've had a recent situation where my mom is convinced that a girl - who I am friends with, might I add - went after a guy that I am close friends with just because she saw that we were getting close and thought that since I was black it wasn't fair that I be with him and not her. I actually agree with my mother and do believe that to a degree there is truth in what she believes, but he's my close friend and that is all we are so it doesn't really bother me too much.
    Mainly all of my friends are White. I only have one true friend that is Black. He's like one of my best friends.

I don't see what the problem is, really. Love is love. Why does the color of ones skin matter when it comes to it?

• Morals ingrained in them from childhood and the inability to think bigger than what they were told.

But prejudice goes both ways and every which way when it comes to people disliking one another.

• Because they're idiots. Science would argue that there's very few people that are purely on ethnicity. Most people are stupid stuck in their ever perpetual archaic ways.

• I am not against it. I am just sick of the stereotypical white man going for Asian women when they don't give us middle eastern chicks (who are more sexier) a chance.

• I don't know, but the way I see it you are in charge of your own happiness, who cares whatever anyone else thinks, as long as you treat them right

• I'm not white, though don't see why not - I think it's more what race the guy looks than the fact that he's mixed

• Just pure ignorance.

• I have no clue, it's 2015. Society is a poo.

• Unfortunately some people are like that. It's wrong.

• I've always been for it

What Guys Said 10

• They are racist

• Because they don't smoke enough weed

• Lol they're just mad that they have pasty ass skin xD

• Because some guys don't like it since: They view other guys as jerks, believing that they are just dating them because their color, coupled with the fact that it is racial stereotypes that drives them to hate on minorities.

• Because they weren't raised right.

• Those white people believe in "white genocide".

Look it up on Bing or Google.

• Believe is seeing.
    I don't see it like that

• what i want to know is why some people are so proud to be black yet they want to date white women. wtf?

• I got slit by an ex's friend when I met her family (they weren't happy AT ALL).

While I still live in this area, I won't try interracial again. If I move, I'll consider it.

• I don't care if a girl does, but I wouldn't date her afterwards.