Dreaming about someone you haven't seen in years?

In your opinion what do you think it means?

whenever this happens I sometimes see them in person. Which is weird

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I knew the answer to that as well, because it happens to me.

• Hmm was always curious

Also once I was thinking about this guy, and had a feeling I would see him. I never actually spoke to him. He just went to my gym. Anyways I saw him the next day. Before that day I haven't seen him in years
      It was weird

• maybe you are lol. I am jealous.

• Hahah :)

What Guys Said 3

• You have to keep in mind that the subconscious mind has no concept of our conscious mind's vocabulary or concepts, and that dreams are almost totally symbolic. Messages are there, for sure, but not like you may think. A familiar face in a dream may simply be the SM's way of telling you that a different person from that same area/town where you knew the one who you refer to as being an old acquaintance is there waiting to find you, to cross paths with you. You really can't think of dreams in terms of polarity consciousness, as in left-right, up-down, right-wrong, past-future. To the dreamtime, those things are not real. What is known and interesting is that virtually all indigenous people/tribes/aborigines of the world all agree that our dreams are actually closer to the true eternal reality than the one we live in in our daytime/physical/incarnated life.

• You really care or cared for that person that happened to me too.

• God, I hope I never see her again. Hopefully she'll get kidnapped while she's still overseas.

What Girls Said 0