Guys: boyfriend always asking about my past?

Not past as in sexual, he knows I haven't hit a home run, only touched a few of the bases, but past as in mingling with dudes.
For example, when we first met over a year ago, we were both still mingling with other people. While I've accepted that he has a past, he always asks about guys I've been on dates with, guys that have approached me, guys who I text etc, etc.
He can't seem to get over the fact that I gave a dude a number as I was waiting for him in a park one time when we had one of our first meetups (not a date).
Would this piss you off if it happened a year ago when you guys were not exclusive?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• It'll definitely piss me off if you are meeting with me and you gave your number to another guy, I mean, respect is not so difficult to give right? I would have left you right there.
    Yes, you weren't exclusive, but if you're planning on meeting someone as a date, with plans of getting serious in the near future, you don't give your number to another guy while you're waiting for the other; you just don't.
    I don't know why he's still with you :S

What Guys Said 5

• It's completely natural for him to want to know your past. Those images are more haunting than anything. But not knowing is even worse (or at least that's what we think at the time). And yes, I would be quite jealous and disappointed in you, that you actually gave your telephone number to some guy WHILE you were waiting for me! That's horrible!

• Take steroids so you can be home run champion

• If you did that to me, I would not want to see you again. Thats what a whore does.

• That would ruin the whole night for me.

• thats kinda terrible i mean u were there to be with him... even not a date that still would hurt, honestly i would be pissed. its completely disrespectful i mean he must think a lot of you to even still be around.