How do I ask out a guy who im in love with?

Please help if he says no I don't know what will happen

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him out. Ask him when he's alone, so that he doesn't get peer pressured.
    Like Pink2000 said, if he rejects you, you'll be right where you started, you won't win, but you won't lose anything either. But if he accepts your offer, you'll be winning a lot. So take the step, ask him to go out on a date with you.

What Guys Said 5

• I've been in a situation similar to this once when I was around your age with a girl I liked, I did what most of the guys on here are telling you to do, just pop the question, if he says the no you are pretty much were you were to start with. But if he says yes then you are gaining a lot, after all life sits still for no person and if you do not ask him out, someone else will.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• Don't ask him out. All you need to do is give hints that you are interested, and, IF he is interested in you, he will ask you out. If he is not, he won't. Either way, you will be certain, and you won't have to face rejection either. It seems girls are in such a hurry today. This is the funnest part! PLEASE be patient!!

• The world will implode if he says no, so for all our sakes I hope he says yes!

• '... if he says no I don't know what will happen...' Just ask him out anyway.

• Ask him. Simple as that, pop the question.

What Girls Said 5

• gosh, this has easily got to be one of the most terrifying things ever. i wish i could do it but it's HARD!

• tell him frankly that you are interested in him

• If. He says no your right where you started but if he says yes then you can have a relationship. Don't be nervous.

• In-love? That is a bit premature... Anyway it's not always easy confessing your feelings, but when the person feel the same way as you, then it's worth it.

• Just ask him if he wants to hang out