Have you ever dated anyone on here. ?

If you did how'd it work. If you didn't then are you planning on it.

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• No and no. I just enjoy coming to the site to read questions and responses, and to post my own. If I did have my boyfriend on here it's because I convinced him to join.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• No, this site is not for dating, while I have found some desirable, I have not and would not pursue anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to date someone from here and I'm sure she's still keen on it haha (we've been in constant communication for over 2 years). If we didn't live in different countries we'd probably be a couple. Worst luck ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not possible for me...
    None here lives near me...

... and of course this too...

Girls here are like internet domain names... the ones I like are already taken.

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow. That's a good one.

• No and no. I don't really try to meet compatible ladies on the Internet, I'd much rather meet them in the real world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I am friends with 1 or 2 people who I've met on here but it's not a dating site so I'm not using it to find as one

1|0
    0|0
  • No and don't plan to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got, like, a huge harem of girlfriends on here. It's not even fair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tried a few girls but it appears they are not into it. I guess this is not a dating site.

1|0
    0|0
  • I highly recommend not dating anyone on here

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha I 2nd this. We're all messed up in some way :P

• I'm not saying you can't. I don't control your life, what I can do is tell you that you would be making a huge mistake

• I agree with him.

What Girls Said 3

• nope, nor will i ever.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think I would either.

• Not a chance, but I have a crush here.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't even met anyone from here in person

0|0
    0|0