Did I save myself? I have feelings for her, and she has feelings for me but is trying to sort them out.

So this girl and I have been talking. I have feelings for her, and she has feelings for me but is trying to sort them out (she's not committing at the moment at all). She's been acting flakey and distant lately. I'll admit, I was being a "nice guy" but not to the full extent. I got really fed up, told her to stop being sorry without taking action, that we need to talk more and spend more time together. Now when we conversate, she always let's me know when she will contact me or when she'll try to get to me. I wasn't mad, but I was being very assertive and putting my foot down. It was always one sided before with me initiating. Also, it seems she's taking me a bit more seriously and is warming up to me. Did I save myself from the friend zone or did I intimidate her? She doesn't act scared or anything by the way.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she just protect herself. She got feeling to you. But same time maybe she just be realistic. Did you meet her? Or just talking over the phone?

What Guys Said 0