For guys who have been with women of different races, which women do you think are the dirtiest?

I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but a guy I'm dating said to ask any guy and he'll agree that black women have the most smelly vaginas. I think that's rude to say, but I wanted to see if what he says is something other guys agree with.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think white girls. Of all the women I've been with they seem to have the highest partner count.

What Guys Said 8

• What that guy said is not true. The black women I've been with haven't smelt any different than the other ethnicities. It's all dependent on the person themselves, on their hygiene and their diet... and how healthy things are in there at the time.

• STRONGLY disagree!! That's an incredibly ignorant and borderline racist remark. Truth be told, I can GUARANTEE he does not know from personal experience. The 'dirtiest' women cannot be singled out simply by race; what sets them apart is that they have a completely different mindset...

• Nothing to do with race, just depends on many things - diet, meat intake, types of fruit and veg eaten and personal hygiene. Also different lotion react differently with individual body odors, just like perfume.

• well I'm sure Asian women have the cleanest ones lmao ok racism off.

• Im gonna vomit... what a nice subject at the crack of down

• Definitely disagree. Varies by woman. Not race.

• Of those who eat cats, dogs, pigs, worms etc

• From my experience it was a girl from Palestine