Do you find it attractive if a man works on his car?

This can include having fabrication skills or general understanding of how to build things etc.

I didn't teach myself about mechanics and build a muscle car for female approval by any means, it's one of my passions, but I'm curious how women see this.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It's funny because I need never thought that anyone would mention it. I would love someone who knows about cars, because knowledge is sexy. And just knowing that we won't be stranded somewhere is relaxing. Plus it's hot when guys are working on cars.. I don't know why. lol

What Girls Said 19

• I think it's attractive. Learning to work on cars takes some patience, effort and problem solving skills. Not to mention the guy has to be able to commit to learning that skill. So yes, very attractive

• Not really. It's just a car.

• So they're easy to fix? You must work for NASA lol

• I understand why you may think it's attractive, I know. I just don't think it is and it seems like you're trying to make me change my opinion which I don't appreciate, but alright.

• I'm sorry you feel that way

• Yes very sexy when man meets machines 😉

• Not really. But I'm all for people pursuing their own hobbies. Having many hobbies makes you an interesting person.

• Any passion is a plus in my book.
    Except violence and guns... that's a huge no from me.

• No you think guns = violence?
      That they can't be separate?

• The operative word here should be 'considering'.

• But outlawing them doesn't make them go away, look at poor liberal cities

• hobbies in general are attractive. I like to work on cars, and have my own toy car back in the states as well. If you find a girl who shares your hobbies you might find your relationship can be both extremely fun, passionate, and fruitful. Think about it, you sit around the table eating burnt toast because neither of you can cook, so to make up for it you both drop a new big block engine in your fancy show car.

• Well I'm actually a damn good cook and a street car is more my style. But good sex, fresh motor and fast driving is a nice combo

• I suppose so. I think it's pretty cool if he knows how to build or fix things.

• Funny enough I do. My guy was working on his car a few weeks ago and I found it very attractive. *shrug*

• Sweet lol
      My ex took a picture of me changing spark plugs in 2010. Maybe she felt the same way

• Yes! Very manly!

• That's what I figured but it seems that lately masculinity is looked down upon in the younger generation of women. Seems they want a ripped man who listens to emotional music and has lots of almost meaningless tattoos.
      But thank you, I'm glad some still appreciate my interests :)

• You're cool in my book then

• Sweet! I sure can't be the last of a dying breed.

• Nope, not at all.

• Not really.

• I just think it's attractive in general when a guy does something he's good at in front of me. It can even be some thing like show off in Battlefield and come out ranked first in the team and I'd find it attractive. So definitely yes

• Yes that's badass

• Yes it's hot

• I personally like it but it depends on the girl. Most country girls like myself will like it lol

• Yes I do it means he has a skill

• Only if he find it attractive if the woman is a mechanic as well.

• not at all

• Most guys I have been attractive to have been into their cars :)