Is there such a thing as 'too soon' to ask a girl out?

should you wait until you've spoken to a girl a few times before asking her out? there's this cute girl in one of my classes that i haven't spoken to yet that i want to go out with but in the past i have waited too long before asking girls out. so i decided to instead ask this girl out the first time i speak to her. would this be ok?

0|1
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• No anytime is just fine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you like her... try and talk to her and try find an interest you both in first... try get the girl like you as well or if you just ask her out without talking then you could scare her off being toooo keen... Try hang out with the same set off friends to get to know each other then when you feel comfortable with each other then ask her out for meal/drink... good luck

0|0
    0|0
    • i didn't say i want to ask her out without talking to her. i said i want to ask her out the first time i talk to her. and we don't even have the same friends. how would a girl i've never spoken to before have the same friends as me?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. You don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or obligated to say, "yes".

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't understand. 'obligated to say, "yes"'?

• if you dont know what you're talking about then dont answer at all

• Depends on your approach, her responsiveness etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as "too soon." If you like her, ask her out. The longer you wait, the more likely you are to end up in the friend zone.

0|0
    0|0