If you really love someone would you do everything to get back to them and fight for them?

I know some of us hopes that someone we love do this action.

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the situation. i dont like betrayal :)

• But if the situation is, both of you truly love each other but the girl has a boyfriend and she's just afraid to hurt his boyfriend and she stayed on him and the other guy walks away because of the painful decision she made. What could be the girl's possibly thinking?

• i quess thats what love does to you? ... where did you meet?

• We met online and her residence was about an hour of flight.

What Girls Said 6

• Well, it's not love yet, but I am falling more and more every day for someone and he has fallen for me too, but - drumroll please - he has a girlfriend. He loves her and doesn't want to let go of what they have. They've been on and off for two years, though. They recently became back on like 8 months ago when whatever him and I have started to blossom.

I know of several people who dislike his girlfriend and think she's a bitch and have seen the way she treats him and the way they are around each other and think that they don't click well and don't understand why they are together. They think that he really should be with me instead. They all see the way he looks at me and the way I look at him and just the way we are with each other. Everyone knows of our situation because it's quite obvious and neither one of us tries to hide it.

Personally, I believe that he has so much history with her that it's not so easy for him to just walk away from the relationship. I have no doubt in my mind that he loves her, but they have been on and off for two years and have both cheated on each other. I just don't think they are meant to be.

So, I would love to fight for him, but I won't break up a relationship unless it's what HE really wants. I would love to fight for him, but I'd just be seen as a home wrecking whore when I am not like that at all. The whole thing is really complicated. I'm curious to know you're opinion on this matter since usually people are very opposed to others going after someone that is already taken. To me, he's worth fighting for, but do you think I should?

• Yeap its worth a try but not everything is meant to be

• I went back after my boyfriend after almost 2 years separated. Couldnt find anyone that compared, and now we're back together :)

• Never, ever chase anyone.

• Yes. But if he is happier without me then I would leave him alone and just be friends.

• I would never do it...:( But it looks better when the guy chases the girl back.

• Why does it look better?

• There's equal choices (I'd say the dating game is ruled by woman in today's modern society), and since it's expected to have the guy ask the girl you have the easiest part - to say yes or no. While the guy has to find a way to get your attention, which is very hard/difficult based on the circumstances.

• I'm talking about my situation. I'm not speaking for all the hot girls out there.

What Guys Said 3

• Haha I don't even need to think about my answer to this question... I read it and just smiled
    Really when I say I love My Girlfriend I mean every letter and every word and every little space between those letters and every small space between those words. There is nothing, nothing, I wouldn't do for her. I'd run right into hell and back for her and then back again haha

See, the thing is, she can do (if your reading this Zo, please don't ever try this haha) the worst of things to me, hurt me, cheat on me, (I know she wouldn't) really, the worst thing you can think of and that won't change a single thing to me, because I love her and I love her unconditionally and whole heartedly (even though she stole that too :D haha) Sure, I wouldn't like it, I wouldn't like if she cheated or if she hurt me but I know I would look past it all, she has that part of me no one else does and she always will.
    Best thing that ever happened to me, that Woman haha, and when I say to you I will fight for her, don't doubt it, if she hides, I'll seek for her. If she's lost, I'll search for her. If she leaves, I'll wait for her. If they try to take her away from me, I'll fight for her. Because I never want to lose someone like her, there'll only ever be one and it's HER

• That girl is really lucky to have a guy like u. I would like to have a guy like you

• Haha thank you @Empressmercie
      Hey, you will, one day :) Just keep looking, you never know, he might be just around the corner :)
      And narh, I reckon in all of this I'm the lucky one, even though she is insane @soccerchick4eva <3

• "If you love it, let it be free.
    If it comes back, its meant to be."

I would fight for them if they ever got in a hairy situation and their life might be in danger, but going out of my way for someone who doesn't want me? Doing anything to get them back? Nope, unless i was the one at fault. Otherwise, I just move on to the next one and forget about her. Still love her, but I do so knowing that if she loves me even just a little bit in return, she will make her way back to me. I have to give her the space to discover that on her own though. Until then, i'm putting many lines in the water and just letting the fish take the bait.

• What do you mean "get back to them" like cross the country or walk 300 miles to get to them? Or do you mean just get them back to being with you because those are way different