Why can't I get a boyfriend? Anyone else been through this before?

seems like all the good guys are taken and I only attract pieces of crap. I take care of myself and wear makeup and make sure my hair looks nice but it seems like it's still not enough. I don't look easy or anything either, and I'm really nice. every guy I meet is only interested in sex. what can I do?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't force the issue by actively searching and make sure that you're wearing makeup and doing your hair nice for yourself! And that it makes you feel good about you. Don't wear it just for guys.
    My friend tried to force the issue by searching and it didn't work. You could meet someone when you least expect it! Hope it helped a little :)

What Girls Said 4

• Perhaps you need to lower your standards and learn that it is not all about looks.
    Like the "good" guys would care about you always making sure you look perfect.
    Have you tried being friends with guys first? Maybe that way you can learn what they like.

• Same boat here

• Sometimes it best wait it out for a while. Go out to a couple dates. Have fun and the one should just pop right up. Just be wild and go to a lot of party for now.

• How about not being desperate and pouting about not having a boyfriend? Just focus on you and be normal, soon enough you'll meet someone who is worth your time