How do I stop wanting a woman?

Im 19 and I can't so thinking of girls I think I'm starting to get lonely but ik no girls want me I'm poor I have no c car and I can't even dress good like I want to. I need help in this im tired of thinking about stuff I can't have and it kills me inside knowing I don't and won't have it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why were you in a jail? And how long have you been there for?

• Burglary and 3 months in it on ball so can go to prison prov won't though since I have my yo

• yea i was understood that after 5-10 minutes later lol

• but its good for you to take lesson from that have a good life

What Girls Said 2

• Find someone else

• There is no one who like me in my city who else is there to find girls out of my city wasn't guys who have cars

• I'm the same age as you are and i have 3 cars.

• You portion have a week off fam who has connects to get you jobs or have businesses and all that junk I have nothing everything I have I got my tariff or someone gave to me

What Guys Said 6

• so wot if u don't have a car? it's not essential when u date a gal basically

• buddy.. do you think other 19 year old are rolling in cash? You need to unlearn what you have learned about women and start realizing that none of your perceived problems are actually problems. Your main problem is a lack of self confidence.

• Maybe check this out: http://thematinggrounds.com/

• Learn to play the guitar and for the mean time try to find a job.

• Hobbies- play sports, watch sports, play games, study more, set goals and try to reach them.

• GO TO A STRIP CLUB.