What is the Ideal first Date for Girls?

I don't want to do a resturant as it's to awkward on a first date as it forces constant conversation, so apart from that and cinema where you can't talk any ideas

Most Helpful Girl

• theme park? would be a fun date? museum? aquarium? tour around your city or something like that aha i don't know what i mean by this one? the old gaol in town and the tours they give there? I'll comment more IF i think of any <3 xo

• Thanks yeah I had Theme Park in mind for someone who has anexity it calms you down as your exicited which puts both of you in a good mood and makes it memorable. Aquarium sounds good as well, I think a meal is more for when your in a relationship don't you think?

• yeah exactly!! Because then you have to talk the whole time and u won't quiet have that rhythm yet where silences aren't awkward you know... Someone below suggested the zoo - brilliant idea. GO on a doing date - do something - so then if you can't think of anything to say you can either be doing the something OR you could talk about what your doing.

Bumper cars is cute

OR what about those things that you sit in and carry you above ground - are they cable cars/carts? I can't remember but the views from them are good aren't they

• Yeah I like your thinking it breaks it up preventing awkward silences. I like the bumper cars idea as well. I can be a quite funny guy but only when Im relaxed so by taking your suggestions should be a big help. I think a Theme Park for me sounds like the best Idea as it provides a relaxed enviroment to have fun time int

What Girls Said 6

• take her somewhere outside. somewhere nice simple and this won't be costly. If there's a nice park around? how about a picnic. Or a beach , you could just go walk, talk get to know one another watch the sunset. if you have a favourite place to go, take her there. She'll feel special that you showed her your special place :)

• Yeah good idea actually didn't think of that a picnic sounds much better than a meal as does a beach. thanks

• Just a nice simple date for the first one and then build up from that

• Basketball court or a skate park.
    For me that is.

• Cool so the vibe I'm getting is girls want to do something that's fun which makes sense

• Yeah I guess it could!!! never really thought of that

• Yeah me never

• Pub lunch! Or nandos

• And i was thinking of a visit to a microbrewery and ending the day with steak dinner and chocolate souffle lol

• A picnic by the lake or in the woods.

• Mine
    =

Morning mountain hike
    Afternoon surf
    Night time rave

• Lol that sounds wicked good idea for a second date

• I date often and have been on all three of the above dates separately but NEVER together.
      ie: Most people just dont have my energy :P

• Lol I think I would I don't drink so when I got out i drink coca cola which sends me hyper so bundles of energy for a day long date

What Guys Said 2

• how bout,,... hmmm... paying zoo a visit? XD

• PEOPLE ARE STILL DATING FEMALES?

THEN AGAIN HOW ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO GET LAID...

• ? I am not trying to get laid I'm getting Ideas for a girl I'm starting to fall in love a bit with.