What does this mean? Do you think maybe she misses me or maybe she's just having a tough time?

Im not one to normally ask these stupid questions but as simple as this one may sound i dont get it. My ex and i have a 17 month old daughter and i go around their house and visit 3 times a week. We have been apart now since December and i have really noticed over the last 8 weeks that our relationship has really improved and we are enjoying eachothers company a lot. Our reasons for our break up are too hard to explain but it wasn't entirely a closed book but she def did not want me back at all until lately i am feeling maybe otherwise? usually when i leave her house i kiss her on the cheek and say good bye, but tonight when i did it she pulled me in for a hug and then when we let go she said it was nice to see you. That is something this girl would never say. She can't talk about her feelings ever so this seems like a relevent moment. Do you think maybe she misses me or maybe she's just having a tough time? its not as simple as just asking her

please help

3

Most Helpful Girl

• She misses you.

• ok thanks for answering

What Girls Said 2

• I think she misses you!

• Maybe she wants to try again, bring it up if you think it won't cause any problems but seems she might miss you