I turned 18 recently, and I feel weird about being attracted to girls that I felt normal about two weeks ago?

You know, it's normal when you're 17 to like girls that are 15, 16, 17, but now that i'm 18 it's kinda psyching me out and I feel weird and kinda ashamed that I feel attracted to girls that age, should I feel ashamed? has anyone else dealt wiith this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahaha, I had that problem too. I have a lot of friends who are from 15-17 and I know some of the guys want to hook up with me but I can't help but feel weird about it, I sort of feel like a peadophile, even if they may look my age or if I look younger than them.

What Girls Said 3

• I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL

Don't be ashamed Dx but I wouldn't go out with a -16 yr olds

I just turned 19 and now I feel way weirder than I was when I turned 18... I didn't even get use to being 18.

• I don't think it's weird sometimes it happens and your just like how the fudge that came in my mind. It's very annoying but try best not to think about it

• That's not weird. You're still around their age so you can still go out with them.

What Guys Said 3

• I realized that, but never felt bad about it, I mean I wasn't hitting on freshman girls when I was a senior anyways but once I left high school it was a total game changer. if you're still in high school then, its not that its weird, but its best to "up your game" from here on out.

• I don't hit on Freshmen, that's really weird lol, and yeah I am, but I graduate in 3 weeks

• there is a Law in Texas that makes it okay, I think lol. it only applies IF you two were together during high school. I forgot what it was called.

but yeah don't worry about it, once you go to college you're not even gonna remember whats her name hahaa.

• have you ever heard of marriages with couples 30 years apart (30-60)?
    then you call yourself weird lol

• don't be ashamed. 15-17 yr old girls are sexy asf mmmmmmmmmmmm