Soo I have this date coming up on Saturday I've been waiting for this guy to ask me out for a long time, what to wear?

i normally dress UP like really up I love dressing down too but i feel more confident in smoking outfits, so he asked me to this fancy restaurant (I know it fancy cuz I've looked it up LOL) I'm not crazy so you know.
Should i wear this or something more down dressed, skip the red lips maybe? Or the necklace?

(I edited this pic)

• T-shirt and jeans.
  • Dress and sneakers
  • The outfit on the picture.
I'm dressing a bit down than this, thanks for the opions guys!
I would make all MHO if I could!
Except the dude who said jeans and tshirt, lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• t-shirt and jeans' da best combination in my opinion

• I hope you are kidding!😂 Otherwise boo you!
      That options was a joke.

• no kiddin... really!

What Guys Said 2

• I think the outfit on the picture is a bit too revealing but it's certainly heading in the right direction.

• Okay thanks maybe a longer dress like a tight dress that ends at the knees?

• Yeah that sounds far more appropriate. Maybe go for a little less cleavage too. Imagination is a wonderful thing, you don't want to give everything away instantly :)

• I see what you mean, ☺️ Thanks !

• I would say for a first date go a little more casual, a dress with flats or sneakers

What Girls Said 1

• I would say something a little less dressy than the pic lose the lipstick and necklace exchange it for a lip gloss in a light pink or one close to your natural lip color and a small dainty pendant necklace the dress should also be changed for something else I don't like those kinds of dresses on most girls it looks weird

• Okay sounds cute, thanks for your opinion.

• yeah !!