Why do bitches only go for looks to want a man?

U bitches always go for looks. U got. me fucked up smh

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not like that. I don't care about looks at all. I'll even date a guy who is ugly Bc being physically attractive isn't important to me. I don't mind dating, kissing and touching a man who I don't find attractive

Just kidding!!! My man better look good to get w me. Fuck how u feel about it. I don't want some ugly ass boyfriend

What Girls Said 20

• looks only matter to an extent. Obviously you have to have some attraction to the person or you aren't going to stick with them.. But to be honest: no matter how good looking a man is, if he can't make me laugh, brings my mood down, doesn't treat me right or acts like a complete dumb ass, I'm not sticking around him anyway.. I would rather date someone okay looking that treats me like his equal, treats me with respect, and makes me laugh than to date a dude who is hot af but acts like he is God's gift to the earth and makes me feel like I'm inferior

• calling us bitches isn't any better than us being atrracted to looks.
    looks are what initially attract us to you. we don't know you, we want to get to know you because you've caught our eye...

• 1) No wonder no one goes for you---you call them out of their name. I know... shake your head at your foolishness.

2) Those women who go only for looks make that choice and they are free to make whatever choices they want. There are other women who only go for personality and others who go for both.

• First, to get a girlfriend you'll have to stop referring to women as bitches.

Second, we don't "only go for looks." Physical attraction is key to meeting someone and striking up a first date. It would be real easy to say men only go for looks too. With your attitude, you will attract the wrong type of women.

• Don't even get your question... Who are these bitches you're referring to?
    Why do you even care about canine sexual preferences?

• Because they are bitches lol.

• I'm 100% sure it's not your looks that are scaring women away, but it is your attitude. Calling women bitches isn't attractive to anyone.

• Not bitter at all, eh?

• Girls who are bitches do it because, well, they're bitches.

- A non-bitch

(Don't call a girl a bitch unless she asks you to.)

• everybody cares about looks not just girls and its not just looks that matter, personality is important and stop calling women bitches its derogatory

• Everyone goes for looks who has looks, if you don't like it don't play with these people.

• You over here calling girls "bitches" & you wonder why you can't get any. Have fun with your hand.

• Bitches? aybe its your attitude

• Because looks are important. If they have a pretty face then they must have a hot body hahah

• Because bitches are shallow and ladies are not.

• Coz they are bitches. If you are calling females in general bitches, no wonder you seem so effed up

• Some woman go for looks and calling all girls bit he's isn't gonna get you far.

• Maybe because only think that because you call them bitches

• Why do butthurt endlessly rejected closet betas blame their shitty well deserved lack of romance and sex on women as though they are ENTITLED to our fucking bodies?

• Why do assholes call us bitches and think we have to date them or feel sorry for them or defend ourselves because they asked why bitches only date good looking guys... Stop bitching and behave youself. Maybe then a girl will enjoy your company.

• Pretty much what you said ha.

We don't always just go for looks though and guys do the same.