Does teaching a girl how to drive a stick shift sound like a fun "date" idea?

I know it's not really a "date" but do you think it would be fun (if you don't know how to drive one already)?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that could be a fun idea! As long as you aren't the type of guy who doesn't have much patience.

What Girls Said 17

• Not for me, I already know how.

It would be a giggle but I think you need to lead up with someone. When she gets frustrated you want to be able to take control of the date. Have somewhere to go for food afterwards, even if it's a lame Maccies or something, you can drive through and enjoy the car someone else. Just make sure she doesn't get annoyed if she can't do it.

• Yes! But be patient so she understand you without getting frustrated at her if she doesn't understand on the first try

• i had a "date" like that once... it might be fun to some... for me it was ok i guess... not something i would recommend... not good for ur tranny...

• If she was down to learn, then it could be fun... But it could also be frustrating if she doesn't pick it up quickly which can cause some tension.. It depends on the girl

• I think it is!

• Hopefully your car is a user friendly stick lol. I've always wanted to learn but when I have tried in the past I was easily frustrated. You could make a fun game out of it even to make it more like a date, like if she's able to learn without getting frustrated ice cream's on you! I don't know just a thought.

• no. hell no. not at all.

• I love cars, but I would actually find this really awkward. That's probably just me though!

• Yes just try not to get too frustrated if she messes up!

• No. It would be too frustrating for the both of you.

• Hahaha my boyfriend was going to show me the other day. Seems interesting but she'd have to have a bit of interest in learning new things or be more of the curious type

• I don't wanna be taught something unless it's useful or scientific. (ยดд`)

• Haha does she want to learn? If so then sure, if not then nahh.

• It could be as long as he is good company its all good

• Thanks for the feedback

• Dude that actually sounds like so much fun I'd be so down if that was a date idea. Like yeah it'd be frustrating at first but imagine when she actually learns and she's driving stick!! I dig it

• That's not a nice date idea because girls we would like to do something different but it depends kn her personality

• Yes, as long as you are a good teacher!