Will having to say goodbye ever get easier?

My boyfriend and I live an hour away and never get much time together. Every time he either is dropping me off at home or has to leave to go home I end up crying because every time I don't know when the next time I'll see him will be. Will it ever get easier when it comes to having to say goodbye?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as feelings are involved, it doesn't easier.

What Guys Said 1

• No, not really

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe make plans for next time before you leave? That way it won't feel like it's the last time you'll only see each other again. An hour away isn't that bad either. I'm sure he's flattered that you care so much about him, but you need to calm down a little. It's not the end of the world.

• you'll ever*

• That's the thing, we don't know when we will see eachother. Our schedules are complete opposites so a lot of the time we don't know right away when we can see eachother.

And second of all, don't tell me to calm down. I live in a city I don't know all by myself with no friends or family around. Having him up is the only thing that keeps me feeling sane and not depressed. Whenever he leaves I go back to being all alone and only leaving my house to go to work.

• I don't think it does. Sorry /: