Guys, How many of you wouldn't even give her a chance?

She's 24, 5'2, 104#; curly brown hair, brown eyes, has a stable job that she enjoys, animal lover, debt free, enjoys long walks, mini golf, shooting her bow, dining out, attempting to dine in (lol), movies, music, driving her car at night...& is somewhat religious.

The catch... she's still a virgin & would prefer to wait to have sex longer than 4 months... she could pleasure you in other ways, but she's new at the majority of the "bedroom" part of a relationship.

How many of you would high tail it.

• I'd run!!!
    12% (6)
  • I'd try, but can't make promises!
    29% (14)
  • You go girl for standing up for what you believe in!
    59% (28)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I waited 6 months for my girlfriend so that wouldn't be a problem for me if I really like her

What Guys Said 17

• WELP!
    Looks like it's pictionary time again.
    Does this look like you

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../IMG_8717.JPG

• depends on what the "other ways" entails. Here's something of a 'chart' to determine how long I would wait to have sex with a girl. The default wait time would be one week. If she does:
    hand jobs +1 week
    blow jobs +3 weeks
    Blow jobs (with swallowing) +2 months
    blow jobs (with deepthroating) +5 weeks
    blow jobs (with deepthroating and swallowing) +5 months
    anal (missionary) +1 year
    anal (from behind) +3 years
    ass to mouth +10 years
    if she's a virgin I'd add another week to the default time, though...

• Just give me a back scratch until you're willing to go further. Otherwise back scratches is all I need. Once you want to get intimate, the back scratches are still necessary. We can cuddle... as you scratch my back. :P

• She likes back scratches too!! :)

• If I was in the age range I would not. Mostly because I don't want to deal with a virgin. Don't be someone's first, or last...
    also, she is way too skinny for me...

• Why not? Some guys here are deterred from her simply because she wants to wait to have a sexual intercourse, honestly thats pretty shallow how that would discourage them. I don't know what these guys are expecting, 4 months shouldn't be any deterrent because its not that big of a time frame, and they're saying "no" because want to get under the sheets right away... wow.

I, myself, wouldn't mind being with her (If I was in the same age group). She has a job, she's debt free, she has an interesting lifestyle, i'm an Atheist and she's "somewhat religious" but I don't think it would matter. You should love a person for who they are, not what they are.

• Is she pretty? What are her con's?

• She's an only child so she can be a little selfish... she doesn't like confrontation, but she lays out her boundaries right away... like waiting to have sex...& she is sorta shallow...& she's got small teeth...

• Does she have an attractive face in my opinion? Do we have good and easy conversations?

• lol I can't add a picture & they could lol

• The bow part is pretty badass. Though she's a bit too small for my tastes, and sex is a huge thing for me so... *ahem..*

• Did you say debt free? :D

• The sex things is a big turn off for me I couldnt be kissing and making out getting all hot and bothered to not get any for 4 months blue balls is a bitch

• The religious thing is the only turn off in that description.

• C. Providing I am attracted, I'd commend her for her beliefs and support her decision. Sounds like a good woman by most standards...

• A girl who is religious and would wait for at least 4 months to lose it... is a diamond... to spend my life with... condition that she would stay loyal and love truly for the rest of her life.. in short kind of a girl to spend my ur life with

• sounds promising

• is she fat and is she ugly? if not then id date her

• Wait... you don't know if a 5'2 girl who weights just over 100 pounds is fat? OK vey...

• # is the "pound" sign dude... should I have done "lbs"? Oops...

• Probably or just spelled it out sometimes I have difficulty reading women's text because it's filled with gibberish making it difficult to tell word from random expressions in letters or numbers.

• Sounds awesome. What's 104# mean?

• yea id run like usain bolt

• sounds a nice person. im in.