Which is easier to hook up at a bar or club?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say club.
    In my country people don't go to bars in order to hook up.
    They go to clubs in order to shag.

• What country are you from? I'm from Ireland but I've been living in america for the last 3 years :)

• Someplace in Southeastern Europe .

• neither are ideal... but i think a bar...

• Depends on the environment. I would say both have the given opportunity, but you are probably better off getting some of dat punany at a bar, since it will probably be easier to start a conversation due to the lack of obnoxious music. Or with the excuse of it being loud, that will give you the opportunity to lead her outside to get some privacy and tranquility. Ok, I am done. Good luck Mr. Stealyogirl

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on the club and whether everyone's rolling on Molly or not. If they are, you'll likely be making out with random strangers and that is not an exaggeration. From there, it's on you and how well you can fake that game.

At bars, you actually have to talk and listen to people and that opens up the opportunity for them to find you uninteresting.

• I usually hit up nursing homes.

• probably a bar

• For a 5'6" guy? Neither!

• Ha then where do I go to get with girls?

• Lol I don't want to end up in jail or end up with diseases

• Then jerk off at home. There is nothing else you can do about it.

• There isn't really any difference.