Am I unable to have girl friends?

All of my friends are boys. ALL OF THEM. Even my best friend. I feel strange and uncomfortable with girls. I can not talk with them openly and I don't like their company. I don't like how they gossip or talk about makeup, feelings and fashion all the time, I hate all the drama they make. I am not a manly type of girl, my hobbies are just different from the typical girly things. I don't even know how to act polite with girls, I can't even stand them.. being myself with a girl will kill any conversation so I have to act if I want to build a friendship. Why am I like that? What should I do? Is the problem in me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You've yet to find the right girls! The internet is your best friend when it comes to finding girl friends. I used to have many guy friends too but they were all gamer nerds. I moved so don't talk to them. I think there are plenty of girls you could be friends with. You probably just haven't met or talked to them. Guys gossip just as much though but with their guy friends usually.

What Guys Said 4

• I have a similar situation with you. I have 2 guy friends and 11 lady friends... I find it much easier to hang out with girls than guys for some reason. That's probably why I became a nurse of some sort.

• Like the girls Sao find other girls like you... There's a lot of guys who do typical guy things that I wouldn't enjoy doing..

• I'm basically the same way in that all of my friends are girls. The only guy friend would be my bestfriend's boyfriend but even then he is more like an on and off friend.

• you're saying that you hate basically everything about them, and you want to make them your friends? love at least one thing about them and then try to get some girl friends..

What Girls Said 3

• I am basically the same way. I just happen to get along better with guys and know how to talk to them better than other girls. Are you going to college? I've noticed that transition helped me out a lot. You'll be around more like minded people and more likely to talk to another girl who is the same way.

• I also have a lot of guy friends. I also have some girl friends, but I'm a bit picky in making girl friends.
    My female friends are most of the time very chill, non-drama like and never really gossip.

• Having guy friends is no problem. I have guy friends and girl friends, some girls only have girl friends, some only have guy friends it doesn't really matter, as long as your happy.