Will a Persian guy date a Caucasian gal?

I'm under the impression that Persians don't often date outside of their culture. Do I stand a chance? Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most Persians don't date outside their culture but some do... I am not Persian but I have quite a few Persian friends ... they could do and even married someone outside their culture ... they have to be really into that person thou... my BFF married a turkish guy but their whole relationship was complicated due to family problems both sides but at the end they end up together... I know another Persian guy who is dating a Caucasian girl so it's possible! and I have a Persian behind me ... so there is hope! Goodluck!

What Guys Said 1

• Well they should because Persia (cur. Iran) is in the Caucasus.

• As in culture..they seem pretty close knit (?)

• Obviously you do have a chance, you just need to make his parents love you. They have a completely different kind of respect for their elders in their culture.

What Girls Said 1

• being a person from that ethnic area the answer is no.. he'll date you all day long but not want to pursue a serious relationship or potential marriage.(he'll say it but won't mean it). he'll look at another Persian and think marriage. but won't with anyone who isn't that background. unless he wants to get American citizenship.. I mean no offense to you but most people are raised that way in that area..