How long do you give him to plan a date?

So I have met a guy and we have talked day and night for two weeks and the scales are balanced in terms of calling and texting... he has asked about scheduling a date and my time but how long do I give him to plan a date already? Im getting bored.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you need to move on. He clearly either doesn't have the time, or hold you as a priority, to make time for you. Either way, he is too self-absorbed and is lacking the passion and drive to spend quality time with you face to face. This is the problem with cels and text culture, as many seem to live in this bs online world, and are losing interpersonal skills, or respect for others as actual human beings. Never mind not being present in their own lives, in the ones around them in the flesh. All the while they are looking down at some device, typing/texting their lives away, or are on facebook, etc., constantly.

What Guys Said 1

• Why does the guy always have to ask or plan a date? Isn't this the 21st century?

What Girls Said 3

• Let him take as long as he needs. But, very subtly let him know you won't be waiting that long. When we date, we are evaluating each person and some take longer than others. But as the woman you have to remember you are the prize. Its his job to win you over. So let him take as long as he wants and you get busy on other things. For example, next time you talk with him tell him your girlfriend wants to go to the movie on Friday . Then say, "but I told her I meet this really great guy, so I would have to get back with her." That's it. Its out there. Now he might come back and say, "oh you should go." Or, he might say, "would you like to go out with me." Either way is good. But now he knows what you want.

• Just give him a few days.

• how long has it been since he asked you?

1+ months then move on. anything less than that than wait.