How do you know if your boyfriend is completely over a girl he once liked?

I am currently in a relationship with a man and we have been dating for a year and a half. This situation is a confusing one so please bear with me.

Before me, he had feelings for another girl. They were close friends and they really liked each other. I am not sure how many times but they have hooked up before. However, they never decided to date each other.

Around November to December last year, he began talking to me. We had a strong connection and many similarities. After a couple months of talking, he told me that he liked me. In response, I told him I liked him too. He never really formally asked me to be his girlfriend because one day, he simply called me his girlfriend out of nowhere.

We were a few months into our new relationship but he had cheated on me once with the girl he had feelings for. He had feelings for her for a few months while dating me. This probably happened because I sort of came out of nowhere while he was developing feelings for the other girl which made him feel confused about his feelings.

Around the middle to end of summer of last year, he had a talk with her and sorted out their feelings (I was not there so I do not know what they said to each other). Then, he told one of his close friends that he is going to stop initiating a conversation with the other girl because he had me. He developed stronger feelings for me over time.

I know this sounds bad but I am totally okay with this right now because I realize that if he really wanted to be with her, he could have left me at any time to be with her. But he didn’t. He stayed with me. I met his family and a few of his friends. We have even talked about planning a future together.

But, my question here is…how do you know if a guy has no feelings for someone he once liked. I know once in a while, he does go on these social media websites like Facebook to see what she has been up to. Or actually, he goes on Facebook to browse through photos of her. He hasn’t done this for a while but does

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's obviously not over her...