Why don't females ever talk to me?

How come females never ask me for a date? I always heard if a female is interested she will make the first move or send out choosing signals. The problem is I have Autism and can't read non verbal cues. I have caught females looking at me before or glancing at me. Most don't smile back. I don't smile either. The type of female I want is a Light skinned black female with freckles, big booty, fat rolls, big breasts with pink nipples, and pink lips. I also like light eyes too. She most have curly natural red hair too. I just feel some females are so shallow and all about the exterior. I just want a female that's loyal, honest, caring, loving, ambitious, gumption, and insecure. How come random females never show me no love. Should I kill myself my ex left me back in November of last year and now she got a new dude she happy with.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to find questions you can ask, that show your interest in the other person. Maybe you can gauge their interest from those questions? Try to be less specific on looks you want a woman to have, if possible, and focus more on her personality and good qualities. No, don't kill yourself. Your ex doesn't define how worthy you are as a human being. Show kindness and love, make the first move if you're interested instead of waiting for it :-) I've always been shy, even if I'm interested in a guy sometimes shyness takes over and I need him to make the first move.

What Girls Said 9

• You demand a certain specific type of woman but claim women are shallow. Okay...

Also the fact that you can't read attraction signals is what makes things hard for u

• 1) Because they don't want to walk up and ask you.

2) Yes. The cues sent are subtle---men usually read them, realize that the woman is telling them it's okay for the man to approach, and then the man approaches.

3) Not smiling when a woman looks at you makes you seem impersonal and unattractive.

4) "The type of female I want is a Light skinned black female with freckles, big booty, fat rolls, big breasts with pink nipples, and pink lips. I also like light eyes too. She most have curly natural red hair too"

This can be seen as hypocritical (being shallow as well). But I hope you find her because I have never seen a BLACK female with pink nipples and natural red hair.

5) They don't "show you love" because they're not interested in you.

• You mean though. I am done with black women. Y'all hurt my feelings!

• 1) I'm mean? Lol. I thought I was being rational. But that's okay. You can be done with black women. At least you'll get closer to people who have red hair and can spray tan.

2) As for your second post, read 1,2, 3, and 5 of MY post again. Some women may be shy as well or think that you're not into them.

• I'm sorry I just feel horrible. My ex got a new man. I feel like shit

• Maybe because you're shallow.

• You just haven't found the right girl yet.

• Because your not looking for random females just what you have in mind. And pink nipples? How are you going to know that unless you only hang out with nudists?

• What you're looking for is too specific. You ever thought about being open minded?

• 27.media.tumblr.com/...l1pp4bMcYR1qzvqipo1_250.gif we can make sweet chocolate love if you're down!!!

• good luck finding a girl with those features... genetically speaking, I'm not sure if a black women would have pink nipples or lips. Light caucasian women usually possess those features.
    Light eyes-maybe if she's mixed
    natural curly red hair? red hair is already rare enough as it is, I've never seen anyone besides really light skinned white women with it.

• Darling it's not build a girlfriend,. com
    Good luck finding a girl with that features