Guys, Would you fall in love with a stripper? Would you take her seriously?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you fall in love with a butcher? Not trying to sound sarcastic but, what someone does for a living does not always define who they are. Consider this, people have fallen in love with murderers.

Also, for the most part I don't fall in love by choice. I (as do many others) generally fall in love with people as a result of what I know about that person and how that person behaves. So to ask if I could fall in love with a stripper isn't actually the 'right' question. I believe, and please correct me if I am wrong, what you mean to ask is, 'would you even consider dating a stripper?'

• Well many would even refuse to fall for them even if they did they would deny it! It's true we don't choose who we fall in love for, but I've known many guys feeling ashamed to fall for a stripper they take it as offense

• Yeah, I could see that. All too often, we spend way too much time worrying about what others think of us instead of what we could/should be DOING FOR others.

What Guys Said 19

• Depends on what kind of place she works in. Also depends on how she carries herself when working. I would need to see her work when she didn't know I was there.
    Just because a woman is a stripper doesn't mean she is a prostitute. Some are dancers. But dancing naked gets you a hell of a lot more money. good way to put yourself through school. But if she is letting guys grab her, doing the "dildo parties" that I saw at the only bachelor party I ever went to with strippers, or anything like that, then no I would not. I would equate her to a walking STD and stay clear of her.

• I could fall in love with her and who she is but I don't think I can take her seriously. I wouldn't be able to date her long term unless I REALLY loved her and even then her stripping would still bother me to the point were it would cause a strain on our relationship.

• Doubtful, but anything's possible unless you are judgmental. After all, strippers are human beings too, and need love. Perhaps more than most people understand.

• I knew someone who made good money for university doing that. If she has a plan for the future when her looks fade, and if she doesn't get caught up in taking drugs to get through the pole dancing, yes I can respect that.

• I'm never with the idea of doing something you don't like just for money, but yet I haven't walk in her shoes so probably you've made a point

• Just cause she dances go-go, that don't make her a ho, no.

• No way José. If I'm going to commit those tatas are mine. Not communal. That shit's not cool.

• Nope, never

• Unless it was just a thing in the past, I wouldn't.

• Some strippers are just regular girls working their way through college. It wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me if I like her.

• no. not because i'm a prude, but then i don't want any SO whose job is about sex.

• Strippers aren't prostitue yes some of them wouldn't mind sex but many won't have sex. Just like any regular girls would you change your mind?

• erm... it's in the sex industry... so i'd never date one.

• wouldn't bother me. im not a jealous guy. my ex was a prostitute

• just because someone works in the sex industry it doesn't mean they are any less of a person and are due the same respect as anyone else

• I didn't look down on her, but isn't she worried about STDs and other stuff?

• No, I could never have feelings for them, considering the interactions they have with other guys regularly.

• No.. That's not possible..

• Depends on how she is

• No. i don't think so.

• yea since i want to be a stripper one day... girls paying me for sex

• That's an escort not a stripper. You know that right?

• Probably you're imagining something exotic. Trust me reality is far different

• no im not, its more of reality than imagination, im pretty sure if a girl is paying a male stripper to come to her house she will want more than just a casual strip

• I thought I could but then realized, they're just trying to make money. I even got played by one. Her birthday was the day before mine (but a couple years younger) we had all the same interests (including not wanting kids) but when I finally tried asking her out, she said she had a boyfriend (she said she originally didn't)

• Yeah strippers aren't real people so, no that would never work.

• No she's a stripper