Is there really a such thing as a home wrecker in high school?

I understand thatvthe idea of trying o deliberately wedge yourself int someone's relationship is not a very nice thing to do, however if you are in high school What home do you have? As far as im concerned you dont own a house with each other, you do not have kids, and most most importantly YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, and a homewrecker is someone who wrecks a marriage NOT a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship when your 17 in high school. I dont understand why girls or people in general take things like this sooo seriously as to calling someone names like whores, bitches, sluts and what not. Your only in high school and high school relationships usually dont survive after high school, im not saying it gives anyone an excuse to deliberately come in between two people but it seems like our generation has the idea that "We're gonna be together forever" in their heads.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I know. I really hate that term for girls/guys in HS that try to get in the way of someone else's relationship. I could be considered a "home wrecker" right now, but I'm not. Now, I'm not saying I condone my behavior, but I am no home wrecking whore despite what many people will and have judged me to be on here. I hate when people use that term.

What Guys Said 1

• That sounds like something that one of those damn class wreckers would say!

• I'm not a home wrecker, I'm a 16 year old girl in high school pretty much incapable of ruining a marriage...

• I said "class" wrecker and it was a joke, that means that you're supposed to laugh.

I wasn't being serious, I promise.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol no. Makes no sense.

• I think a home wrecker is someone who tries to intentionally ruin or wedge themselves into a relationships. It's more of a figure of speech and I don't think it alway refers to married people

• I don't think in the sense of high school they literally means a home, but in the sense that the couple find a home in each other. Like comfort and safety. So I think in high school there is a such thing because they are not married, but at that time they're so intact with one another that all they see is forever, even if that most likely isn't the case.

• Home wrecker probably shouldn't be the term used. But regardless NO ONE should ever come between a realtionship because unless you are in the relationship you dont know how serious it is. I have seen many successful relationship last after high school. Just because it started in high school doesn't mean it is going to fail after high school ends. I am still in my high school relationship and i have been out of high school for 4 years now.