I don't want to have a crush on her, but for some reason I do and it has been incredibly difficult to try and break this crush. Has anyone else had these feelings, or been in a similar situation?

So there is a woman I know that I have a crush on and my feelings for her are very conflicting. The emotional half of me desires for us to be in relationship, and all the other stuff that comes with a crush. The other half, the logical/reasoning half, does not, I know it will never happen and that she has no desire for us to be in a relationship. I also know that, in all honesty, she is not a very good person and a relationship with her would not be beneficial for me. But for some reason the emotional side tends to over rule my logical side. I don't want to have a crush on her, but for some reason I do and it has been incredibly difficult to try and break this crush. Has anyone else had these feelings, or been in a similar situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am basically in the same situation right now, except that my crush seems to be a good person, just not interested in me. I'm having a terribly hard time getting over him, even though I know it's ridiculous. What I'd suggest is, ask yourself, WHY do you have a crush on her if she's not a good person? Do you know her well enough to actually have a crush on HER, or is your mind filling in things? Because very often when we don't know a person too well, our mind fills in the blanks and in our imagination, this person becomes so great that we have to have a crush on her/him. BUT since it's just our mind filling in the blanks, we are merely in love with an idea, not with that actual person. Hope that helps...

What Girls Said 1

• She's not a good person and a relationship would not be beneficial for you... So why would you even try with her?

What Guys Said 2

• if she's not a good person give up dude...

• I've never been in a situation like that, but what I can say is that love is illogical and you should not let your logical side take over, cause love is illogical so its illogical to think logical, I don't you if you're fallowing my thought.
    If you have a crush on her go ahead.