Guys: "I love you"?

If a guy says "I love you" when drunk, when sober, when high, when alone and when in front of his buddies, is it real? His buddies know me as "his girl" even though we aren't together (yet), and I am apparently the first girl he's told his parents about even before anything transpired between us.
What are the odds that this is all just a game?

***(He knows I need to be in love to have sex)

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the kind of guy he is. Some guys are "I love you" guys when they are drunk. I would assume high is the same thing. So they are the "I love you man..." . If he is saying it when sober, and especially if he is saying it in front of friends, then I am going to say it is true.
    Could a guy just be saying it in those cases to get sex? sure.
    but I think you would see right through a scumbag like that.
    If the guy never asks about you, is all about himself, puts friends or himself, before you... then he is not in love...

What Guys Said 6

• Ignore his words and look at how he treats you. Does he do things that show love? Does he treat the needs of your relationship like they are more important than his individual needs? Does he treat you like you are a trophy to show when he brags to his friends or does he treat you like a reward which should be cherished?

• If he can't say it sober, don't try to read into it.
    Not saying he couldn't feel that way, but he can make the effort to be sober while saying it.

• It's real. He wouldn't be telling you and everyone else if it wasn't.

• awww thank you how sweet of u that u love me... don't pressure it he might like u

• i hope he does but sounds like a skank... .

• May be true and he's saying that because when he's sober, he doesn't know how to tell you and getting drunk makes him spit it out or not (drive sober or get pulled over) lol